Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hawks on a Pole

While standing at the kitchen window, fixing my coffee, I could see that there was going to be an award-winning sunrise. I grabbed the tripod and went out to capture the moment.

I could see the pair of red-tailed hawks on the closest pole so I took a picture of them.

click for photo

The next time I looked, one of them had flown to the next pole to the south.
Doesn't this picture remind you of that movie The 300 ?

click for photo

Here comes the sun.

click for photo

Click on the photos to make them bigger.

Comments:
NICE. That second picture definitely does have that '300' sort of feel to it. Except for the telephone poles. :) JUST KIDDING! :)
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Full disclosure;
I've been offered a free firearms training course at Front Sight in exchange for posting these links.
Since I've already taken one of their excellent courses, I jumped at the chance to get a free one.