Thursday, August 16, 2007

Quick Stress Test

Here's a very quick and accurate test to determine if you are under stress.
I took it and I'm as calm as a cucumber.
Read the full description before looking at the picture.

The picture has 2 identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case study on stress levels at St. Mary's Hospital.

Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water.
The dolphins are identical.
A closely monitored, scientific study revealed that, in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical, a person under stress would find differences in the two dolphins.
The more differences a person finds between the dolphins, the more stress that person is experiencing.

Relax your mind then click for Dolphin photo.

Comments:
One of them looks like a girl.
 
Hmm... they look the same to me.
 
IS THAT A COW?
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Full disclosure;
I've been offered a free firearms training course at Front Sight in exchange for posting these links.
Since I've already taken one of their excellent courses, I jumped at the chance to get a free one.