Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sobek Interviews Retired Geezer

click for photo
I'm too lazy or too busy (you decide) to post anything today but I thought you might enjoy reading my interview with a Crocodile.
It made me laugh again. Go read the whole ting.
"Retired Geezer is a gun-toting maniac from Schnoors, Idaho. He moved from Las Vegas to Idaho after an exciting tour as a lightman for such performers as [Mr.] Paul Anka. Rumor has it he was forced into retirement after he 'made a maniac' out of Anka, thinking as many as eight things in a single night. More recently, he has been hanging with the jet set of Idaho, including Lyle, the old farmer who shot a cow in front of a bus full of school children in Napoleon Dynamite..."

SobekPundit: The Official SobekPundit Blogger Interview: Retired Geezer

Labels: ,


Comments:
... and yet, they don't know about your online life? :-)
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Full disclosure;
I've been offered a free firearms training course at Front Sight in exchange for posting these links.
Since I've already taken one of their excellent courses, I jumped at the chance to get a free one.