Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Putting Things in Perspective

Los Angeles Blogger, Patterico, puts things in perspective.
I read this a couple of days ago but it keeps haunting me. I've got to link it.
"I’ve discovered a way to bring a new perspective to your life.

To explain it, I have to tell a little story.

Driving home Friday night, I was remembering a time years ago, when my daughter Lauren (now six years old) was in her first year. An old friend of mine was coming to town, and we went with my wife to see a Glen Phillips solo acoustic concert down near San Diego.

We were very excited to see the show. But for some reason, we couldn’t get a babysitter. So we decided to take Lauren. Since it was just an acoustic show, we hoped that she’d sleep peacefully on my lap. If, during the show, she got upset, I would take her out to the car. Thereafter, my wife and I would take turns watching her in the car..."

To paraphrase someone, "Can any good thing come out of LA?"
Yep.

I hope it blesses you as much as it blessed me.

You'll feel better after you read the whole thing.:

Comments:
Thanks Geez. A good read.

Also, thanks for adding me to your blogroll. Will do same for you, though I don't get much traffic:)
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Full disclosure;
I've been offered a free firearms training course at Front Sight in exchange for posting these links.
Since I've already taken one of their excellent courses, I jumped at the chance to get a free one.