Sunday, February 19, 2006

SobekPundit


Occasionally, Egyptian Crocodile god, Sobek, treats us to another Blogger Interview. They crack me up.

Even though Sobek now resides *in Las Vegas*, he isn't *of Vegas*.
After reading the Six-Meat-Buffet Interview, scroll down and read all the rest.



"Welcome to yet another SobekPundit Blogger Interview, a more-or-less regular feature that I use to while away the dreary hours of my seemingly interminable existence. This week I've asked Preston Taylor Holmes of Six Meat Buffet to join me, and he kindly accepted. And by 'accepted' I mean 'screamed at the top of his lungs because Dave from Garfield Ridge can't lord it over him anymore.'..."

SobekPundit:

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Full disclosure;
I've been offered a free firearms training course at Front Sight in exchange for posting these links.
Since I've already taken one of their excellent courses, I jumped at the chance to get a free one.